1.24.2012

First Roll is the Deepest

Pin It Now!
Yes, I know. It's supposedly the "first cut is the deepest" from Sheryl Crow but it fits my mood perfectly. I just got my first roll today and I was quite excited. However, I was disappointed that eight other photos were blank. I don't understand what really happened there. Despite all that drama, I'm really happy that some photos were fine. I got the effect that I wanted from my P50 camera. I hope I get a better camera really soon. I'm trying to save for another toy camera, but this one works fine.

They say that the first roll will always be a good experience. You'll have a lot of bad photos that will look out of focus, cropped or whatever. I surely did got all of those. Most importantly, I had fun shooting. I'm usually a control freak and using film is an irony. However, I'm learning to let go with film. You just don't know how things will turn out. It's not just with film. It's also the same with other things.

Fujifilm Superia 200 x CDR-King 35mm film camera:










No comments:

Post a Comment