5.29.2012

Parola: The Light Bearer

Pin It Now!
A lighthouse serves as a guiding light to all of those who are in the sea. Despite being outdated by GPS and other devices, the Parola still lights the seas for a lot of our fisher folks.

The Parola in Lilo-an is a famous destination for locals. It's also a favorite spot for a number of photography enthusiasts since it's a really good place to shoot.



We went there (two years ago) when I was practicing basic photography with the boyfriend. He was teaching me how to compensate and expose my shots. I really learned a lot with that short "photo shoot." I was still learning the technicalities back then and going out and shooting would be the best thing to do.

I was surprised to see that there were also other photographers there. I chose Parola in Lilo-an since I thought there wouldn't be much people there. To my disappointment, there was an engagement shoot (pre-nup as others call it) going on. It was a bit uncomfortable. But a photographer's gotta shoot.





unedited.

*photos taken with Nikon 500D with kit lens*

No comments:

Post a Comment