4.25.2012

Of Cats and Kittens

Pin It Now!
I just discovered how cats can be very good test subjects. Not for science experiments, but as subjects in your photos. They're naturally photogenic. They know how to deal with the camera which is great. I think, I need to learn from cats when posing for the camera. 

As you can tell, I love cats. I love animals, in general. As kids, my brother and I were keen in adopting stray cats into our home. It started with just one cat, Orange. Cats can multiply really fast, I tell you. In a matter of two or three years, we already had 20 of them. 

In Negros, my folks have a cat. They just call her Mingay for the lack of a better name. Here in Cebu, we don't have cats of our own anymore. We've just "adopted" some cats who like to stay on our porch. Although they're not ours, we just feed them. I've also named two of them.

No animals were harmed in this shoot. Rather, they captivated me with their cuteness and their playfulness.


Jerro, again. Fuji Superia 200 (expired) x CDR King 35mm camera


Stranger's cat. Fuji Superia 200 (expired) x CDR King 35mm camera


I call her Tambok. :) Fuji Superia 200 (expired) x CDR King 35mm camera

Voodoo, my favorite flirty kitty. Lucky Super 200 (fresh) x Minolta Maxxum 3

Meow! I don't know her name. Centuria DNP 400 (expired) x Minolta Maxxum 3

No comments:

Post a Comment